Indigo Studio System Requirements
About Indigo Studio
Indigo Studio runs on most late model Macs and Win machines. If you're not sure, check the specifics below.
Installing Indigo Studio Application
The following operating system environments are supported:
- Mac OS Mountain Lion(10.8) - Mojave(10.14).
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
NOTE: To run Indigo Studio, you will need Microsoft Silverlight 5+. The installer will check for the right version when you first run it. To check whether you already have Silverlight installed, go to: https://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/get-started/install/default.aspx
Supported Browsers for Prototype Viewing
Prototypes are generated using HTML, JS & CSS, and can be viewed using any modern web browser. The following browsers are supported:
- The current version of Microsoft Edge
- The current and previous version of Firefox (Windows, Mac OS X)
- The current and previous version of Chrome (Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS)
- The current and previous version of Safari (Mac OS X, iOS)